en   |   it

Olimpia Splendid

Alto Partners, through a capital increase, has become a minority shareholder of Olimpia Splendid with a 30% stake, the Saccone and Della Bona families will continue to hold the remaining 70% stake.

Olimpia is active in the design, production and marketing of air conditioning, heating and air treatment products. The capital increase endowns the Company with resources necessary to strengthen its presence in international markets and finance growth both internally, through product innovation and investments in new technologies with low environmental impact, and for externally through strategic acquisitions. DVRCAPITAL acted as financial advisor to Olimpia | May 2019


DVR Capital is a portrait site only, turn you device!